Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Dinner Ideas

Easter is one of my favorite holidays, along with all the other ones. I love Holidays, no matter who is suppose to be celebrating it. Regardless if its part of my culture.
I am trying to find something to make for just me and my boyfriend the day before Easter, so we can celebrate it together and by ourselves.
So here are some ideas;




Appitizer:
Steamed Artichokes with Tarragon Mayonnaise
Main Course:
Marmalade-Glazed Ham
Side Dish:Scalloped
Potatoes with Leeks and Oven-Roasted Asparagus
Dessert:
Lemon Cake
Sugar Cookie Bunnies
Serves 8

I think I may make relaly yummy mac and cheese instead of the scalloped potatoes... i am not quite sure.

Read more at Marthastewart.com: Easter Recipes and Desserts - Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment